Tuesday, January 27, 2015
Cultural Tour to India
Many people like to travel in India. India is interesting place for travellers. This three places are Respectively Delhi,Agra and Jaipur most popular and memorable place. This package start from Delhi.
Delhi is the capital of india.There are many places kutub Minar ,Jantarmantar ,Jamamasjid,India gate & chandni chock.
Agra is beautiful place. Most people like to see that place to india visit.
Jaipur is tours and travel area. Most like places are Jai mahal & city palace. Delhi ,Agra and Jaipur is heart of India tours and travels.
Sunday, January 25, 2015
Seven achievement want to Nepal in 2015
Nepalese people is very helpful for others. Nepal is independent country. Nepalese people agree in National Unity. Nepal is identified for peace, Progress and stability. Nepalese people strongly want seven things in 2015.
1. New constitution: Nepal will be waiting new constitution. Political consensus necessary for new constitution.
2. Stop Strike: It is compulsory necessary to stop all type violence immediately. Strike is bad for many people.
3. National Government: Many people want national government. National government solve present political crisis.
4. Chinese president visit: China is our strong neighbor country. Nepal followed one door china policy. China is our good friend.
5. Tourism Development: Tourism development is backbone of our country.
Tourism development decrease political activities & National development.
6. Increase national employment: Employment activities is necessary to increase. Employment is needing for young age.
7. Improve in Road: transportation was essential part of human life. Transportation increase National Development. Vehicle management is major part of present life.
Saturday, January 24, 2015
On the auspicious day of Shree Panchami Nepal One Tours & Travels wishes you a Happy Saraswati Puja 2015.
Shree Panchami Festival in Nepal
Shree panchami is also known as Basanta Panchami, this festival falls usually between last week of January to first week of February. It is celebrated as the birthday of Hindu Goddess Saraswoti. Goddess Saraswati is the Goddess of education, knowledge and wisdom. This day is particularly more important to students as it is believed that worshipping Saraswati on this day will receive the blessings from her and it will increase their intelligence and horizon of wisdom. In Nepal this day is very important for students of all levels. Normally all the educational institute have a saraswati-puja function on this day. All the teachers and students do the saraswati puja in the school.
On this day hindu devotees visit saraswati temples and do their prayers with writing few words on the walls of temples with chalk. They will also worship their books, notebook and pens on this day. They will also swallow 7 rice grains after the puja without touching it to the teeth while swallowing those rice grains. It is believed that this way of prayer will make Saraswati happy.
The popular temples where the huge crowd will gather for prayers in Kathmandu are Saraswati Temple in Swyambhunath and Saraswati temple in Tribhuvan University. The Saraswati Temple of Tribhuvan University is only open for Saraswati Puja day for the visitors. Other day the temple remain closed for visitors.
Nepalese parents use this day to start feeding rice to their newly born or start teaching their kids to write and read as this is a very auspicious day.
If you are in Nepal on this day Nepal One Tours & Travels suggest you to do following activities :
- Visit the any near temples and stupas of the valley to see young kids and teenagers writing their names on the wall and write your name too or the name of someone who might need the wish.
- Visit the Kathmandu durbar Square to see the Basanta Shrawan program.
- Visit Saraswati Temples of Swyambhunath and Tribhuvan University.
Remember Nepal One Tours & Travels for Nepal Tour and Much More:
Sunday, January 18, 2015
Darjeeling is famous place for travels. Darjeeling was historical place. Darjeeling was a town in the Indian state of west Bengal. It is located 6,710ft (2,045.2m) .Darjeeling was famous for education background. Darjeeling has several British style public school, which attract students from India and neighbouring countries. Darjeeling was cultural heritage town. Darjeeling is near pasupatinagar(Jhapa District) Nepal border side. This place is popular for travels & tours.
There was nice park, tea industry, Himalayas, View point, Zoo and fast food shop. Kalingpong is near Darjeeling. Darjeeling geography was hilly area. Hotels are easily available there transportation facilities are well managed .Railway service was available. This place is memorial for tours. Those reason Darjeeling was really beautiful place for tours point of view.
Saturday, January 03, 2015
7 top achievement happened in Nepal in 2014
Nepal is a very beautiful country and an attractive destination of millions of tourist every Year. As new 2015 has already started, this article aims to highlight the major happenings in Nepal in the year 2014.
1. SAARC Summit: The eighteenth SAARC summit was held Nepali capital Kathmandu on 26-27 November 2014 .Seventeenth SAARC Summit was held in Maldives on 2011. This summit was able to make good relation among member countries for co-operation and trust. This summit announced to make crime deduction level in south Asia to zero.
2. Constitution drafting process on progress: In 20014, political Dialog and conscious committee make positive role. Top political leaders interacted well with negotiations and discussions over the constitution drafting. Hopefully, they will be agree in giving the final shape of new constitution of Nepal in near future.
3. The Year of less Strikes and Riots: Nepalese citizens has been directly experiencing the outcome of political instability in their daily life in a form of Strikes, Riots and Bandhs since more than decayed. Which has also vastly affected the nation’s economy. Luckily the year 2014 is the most peaceful year in a decade with very less riots and strikes launched by Political parties. As all major parties are working hard for a common consensus which kept them busy on the main agenda of constitution drafting exercise and talks. Nepalese citizens and Tourists enjoyed a peaceful year in Nepal in 204.
4. Roads got renovated in the Cities and highways: On 2014 government of Nepal made huge investment of money to make construct and expand roads on the city areas as wll as on highways. Roadside gardens, street lights, painting job on the streets, construction of new bridges have given the new look to the Nepalese cities.
5. In the world of Cricket Nepal has achieved a historic milestone with playing its first flagship event of ICC Wold T20. Secondly Nepal has been promoted to division 2 of World cricket league after becoming winner in division 3. Cricket is the most popular sports in the south Asian region and the progress of Cricket in Nepal has been remarkable. Nepalese audience watched the live telecast of the world cup matches played by their own country with couple of wins.
6. Similarly, in the world of Football also Nepalese football fan witnessed the historic Nepalese win over India in Kathmandu in 2014. Nepal defeated India with 2-1 Goals in the SAFF Championship in Kathmandu in 2014. This was one of the best awaited moments for Nepalese Fan. Nepal’s victory in this event in 2014 remains historic. It is honour to beat Indian football team as some of the media claims the domestic football in India is popular than the top ranking European countries’. .
7. India’s prime minister formal visit to Nepal: India’s current Prime Minister Mr. Narendra Modi visited Nepal with his top priority. Mr. Modi is well known for his diplomatic traits, paid a formal visit to Nepal which has happened in the interval of 17 years of History. This visit has been able to renew the friendship between two open boarder neighbouring countries. During the visit Mr. Modi emphasized the prospect of tourism in this Himalayan country Nepal. Modi also encouraged Indian Nationals to travel Nepal. Modi also stated the interest of India to Promote tourism in Nepal. Let’s hope Modi’s interest will become successful in developing tourism sector both in India and Nepal.