Wednesday, November 12, 2014
Why should travel Nepal?
Nepal is a country where there are people of different origin and different beliefs but they are all living together in peace and harmony under the canopy of Nepalese sentiment. They are respectively Brahmans Chhetris Sherpas, Tharus Tamangs Gurungs Newars Magars & Other Ethnic groups.
One can probably say that Nepal is as old as the Himalayas, When a great lake filled the Kathmandu Valley. It was drained by the patriarch Manjushree as he wanted to get a closer look at a Swayambhu or Adhibuddha, the beautiful lotus flower resting on the lake.Nepal is located between the Asian growing power houses India & China.
Time clock of Nepal is 15 minutes ahead of India whereas Nepal time is two hours and fifteen minutes after Chinese/Tibet time.
Government offices and many business offices operate 09-17.Most shop are open 10-20 or later. Bank hours are sun-Thurs 10-14:30 Fri 10-12.30 Saturday has been weekly holiday.
Nepal is a best travel destination for people of all ages, people of all ages. Nepal has everything to offer you for a great holidays from adventurous expeditaioon to wild national reserves and other cultutrally rich City tours with other extreme activities like paragliding, bunjee jumping, Caving, Rafting, biking, Everest flight and so many other various activities.
Here I have tried to highlight Why Nepal is unique and how can you feel your mind, body and heart after you visit to Nepal and make it possible and memorable one.
30 Elements to consider to visit Nepal.
1. Mount Everest.
2. Lord Buddha Birth Place.
3. Rich geographical diversity.
4. Among top 14 Mountains around the world, Nepal got 8.
5. Rich in water beauty.
6. One of the Hindu Heritage Pasupatinath Temple (Each hindu should visit Pasguoatinath before they die, non-Hindu can see the pinnacle of the temple )
7. Janakpur Temple.
8. Beautiful Forests and wild reserve
9. Hunting Reserve in the higher altitude.
10. Pokhara a romantic city with natural beauty.
11. Illam Tea Park.
12. Karnali chisapani One Tower Bridge.
13. Tikapur Park in Dhangadi.
14. South Asia Largest Mahakali Steel Bridge.
15. Narayan Hiti Museum in Kathmandu.
16. Beautiful Far Western Region.
17. Bhaktapur Darbar Square.
18. Swambhu Stupa in Kathmandu.
19. White Gumba in Kathmandu.
20. Baudha Stupa in Kathmandu.
21. Tapoban in Kathmandu.
22. Nagarkot in Bhaktapur.
23. Dhulikhel in Kavrepalanchock.
24. Muktinath Temple in Mustang.
25. Tatopani China Boder in Sindhupalchock.
26. Nuwakot Darbar Square.
27. Kable Car in Manakamana.
28. Budanilikantha Temple in kathmandu.
29. Tilaurakot in Kapilvastu.
30. Vedetar View Point in Dhankuta.